Satellite Meeting: Plant Phenotyping
- Friday April 21, 2017: ESFRI project EMPHASIS – pan European infrastructure on phenotyping
- Saturday April 22, 2017: Wheat Initiative EWG Wheat Phenotyping to Support Wheat Improvement
University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna
Wilhelm Exner Haus, Peter Jordan Str. 82, A-1190 Vienna
Bus lines 10A, 37A and 40A departing from various metro and/or railway stations of Vienna.
Friday April 21, 2017: EMPHASIS
The meeting will introduce the EMPHASIS project and assess plant phenotyping activities in dedicated countries accross Europe.
The one day workshop is open to any particiapnts
Duration of the workshop: 9:00 - 17:00
The meeting is structured in three parts:
1. Information about EMPHASIS and EMPHASIS-PREP
2. What is the status of the plant phenotyping in
- Czech Republic
3. Interactive workshop with focus on:
- Phenotyping infrastructure
- User demand
- EMPHASIS business plan / legal framework
Saturday April 22, 2017: WI EWG Wheat Phenotyping to Support Wheat Improvement
The programm will address cases studies focussing on wheat phenotyping.