9th ISHS Strawberry Symposium
The 9th ISHS International Strawberry Symposium (ISHS-ISS2021) is organised by the Polytechnic University of Marche and the Council for Agricultural Research and Economics (CREA), in conjunction with the ISHS.
After the 2016 International Strawberry Symposium held in Quebec, this edition will follow the new ISHS2.0 approach, aiming to bridge the gap between academia and strawberry industries, involving everyone interested in strawberry, from research, production, industries, market and consumers.
The symposium is supported by the following ISHS Groups:
- Division Vine and Berry Fruits
- Workgroup Strawberry Culture and Management
- Commission Agroecology and Organic Farming Systems
- Division Horticulture for Development
- Division Plant Genetic Resources and Biotechnology
- Division Horticulture for Human Health
- Division Protected Cultivation and Soilless Culture