European Research & Innovation Days 2020
European Research and Innovation Days is the European Commission’s annual flagship Research and Innovation event, bringing together policymakers, researchers, entrepreneurs and the public to debate and shape the future of research and innovation in Europe and beyond. This year, it is a fully virtual event.
We are very glad to announce that registrations are open!
On our website, you’ll also find:
- more information about the speakers and the event itself
- an updated programme with information on plenary sessions, hub sessions, workshops and co-design sessions
- a how to participate page telling you about the event’s interactive features and what happens in the different sessions
- explanations about the policy conference and the different thematic hubs
- a look behind the scenes of the Science is Wonderful! exhibition
If you’re more a visual kind of person, we’ve got you covered as well and you can have a look at our video explaining what the European Research and Innovation Days are about.
Share your excitement about the event on social media using the hashtag #RiDaysEU and make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
The European Research and Innovation Days Organisation Team