Executive Masters in Management of Research Infrastructures
Deadline for application: 6 July 2018
The Executive Masters in Management of Research Infrastructures is an international management development programme tailored to the specific needs of Research Infrastructures. This Programme is designed to give experienced science professionals the skills and knowledge they need to take on greater managerial responsibilities. Take the opportunity to improve your managerial skills.
What can this Executive Masters offer you?
- A global network of Research Infrastructure colleagues in similar leadership positions
- An international Faculty composed by dedicated professors and acclaimed experts from research infrastructures
- A better understanding of how Research Infrastructures in different countries are responding to common challenges
- Greater awareness of your leadership strengths and weaknesses.
- Innovative ways to help your organisation become more effective.