Affordable Phenotyping Workshop
Participative workshop oriented toward designing homemade plant phenotyping systems and training the next agtech-minded generation empowered with a fearless DIY spirit. Two days of scientific talks, techno shows, hands-on and tutorials on field/orchard and controlled environment phenotyping systems.
Home made phenotyping systems showcased: cable bot, gearbox, MultipleXLab, 3D low-cost scanner, light pheno-mobile, UAV versus Phenoman imaging stick…
Location: Angers, FR
Time: 26th June 2023 - 27th June 2023
- Phymea System,
- Sony CSL,
- Wageningen University and Research,
- GEVES, Université de Liège,
- Arvalis, Université d’Angers…
Confirmed invited speakers:
- Ji ZHOU Cambridge Crop Research,
- Christophe GODIN INRIA Lyon,
- Peter HANAPPE Sony CSL, …
- David ROUSSEAU (Univ. Angers,Fr),
- Benoit MERCATORIS (Univ. Liège,Belg.),
- Vinicius LUBE (NPEC,Utrecht Univ.).
- Local team: Félix MERCIER, Mathis CORDIER, Geoffroy COUASNET, Herearii METUAREA (INRAe Angers).
Registration Deadline: 26th May 2023
Fees : 100 euros (coffee breaks, lunch, gala dinner). Possibility of early career invitations.
Workshop Flyer (PDF)