How can you get involved?
A key goal for EMPHASIS is to foster advances in both plant breeding and the technologies and methods needed to support effective phenotyping. The EMPHASIS partners represent a significant market for those technologies, and the EMPHASIS Directory aims to provides opportunities for companies to create new business opportunities within Europe and find new clients in other European countries.
- Share your latest news, events etc. with the plant phenotyping community by getting in touch with our communications team and subscribe to our newsletter, Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook pages
- If you would like further information or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the EMPHASIS Coordination and Support Office.
Why should you get involved?
EMPHASIS is a pan-European research infrastructure providing services around plant phenotyping to an international community of several thousand scientists and breeders. EMPHASIS has also developed strong visibility with political decision makers at national and European levels, as well as the broader public.
EMPHASIS will provide a number of benefits to you:
- Be included in the EMPHASIS Industry Directory (free of charge)
- Gain visibility with decision makers at national and European level
- Be invited to future seminars, conferences and workshops to meet with our members and enlarge your professional network
- Connect with our international community – a significant market for phenotyping technologies
- Find new clients and business opportunities in other European countries
- Gain visibility with the broader public