EMPHASIS contributing to innovation frameworks at research infrastructures
EMPHASIS exchanged concepts and best practices with several ESFRI infrastructures today for the establishment and maintenance of an innovation framework and its ecosystem at research infrastructures on invitation by the Technical University of Denmark.
This conference has been organised in the framework of the Horizon 2020 project BrightnESS. This one-day event was divided into two blocks, each block having three speakers with strong knowledge transfer background. The blocks were finalized by interactive workshops to provide a forum of best practice exchange from similar organisations. Topics addressed included among others.
- The basic elements of innovation structure;
- Development of a culture of entrepreneurism;
- Utilizing ideas;
- How to capture and evaluate ideas at your organisation;
- How to build an innovation environment;
- How to balance open innovation and business opportunities;
Further information on BrightnESS: https://brightness.esss.se/